WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

 

願世人攜手同心 讓疾厄災難遠離!

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD~LOUIS ARMSTRONG
美好的世界~路易士.阿姆斯壯(原唱)

I see trees of green, red roses too.
我看到綠樹與紅玫瑰
I see them bloom for me and you.
我看到它們為你我綻放
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
我如此想著:這世界多美好啊!
I see skies of blue and clouds of white.
我看到白雲和藍天
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night.
光明祝福白晝,神聖的黝黑長夜And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
我如此想著:這世界多美好啊!
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky.
天際彩虹顏色多絢爛Are also on the faces of people going by.
經過身旁的人們臉上也洋溢著光采I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
我看到朋友們握手寒暄
They're really saying I love you.
其實他們都在說著:"我愛你"I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
我聽到嬰孩的哭泣,我看著他們成長
They'll learn much more than I'll never know.
他們所學將會遠遠超出我所知的一切And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
我如此想著:這世界多美好啊!Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world. .
是的, 我是如此想著:這世界多美好啊!
~ BEN   2007.08.31  譯

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD~Rod Stewart






留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

2017/04/28~05/10 かんなのさくひんと日本舞踊 - 「舞妓」

王宏恩 - 月光 (布農母語版)